Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bronze Goddess!

I have tried just about every fake tan out there, and I've experienced some great results and also some flat out nightmares. I will go deeper into each one later, but today I just want to tell you about my most favorite and my least favorite. Let's start with the best!


Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer by Loreal is awesome. As you apply it, it is instantly visible so that you won't make any mistakes missing spots or over-applying. Just remember to use sparingly on knees and elbows! I usually put this on before bed once or twice a week and I wake up looking like I've spent a day at the beach! Not only does it look like a real tan, but it also has a slight shimmer to it. Everytime I use this product, people compliment my skin tone and ask me where I went to get such a great tan! I LOVE this product!


This "tan in a can" is called "Tan Airbrush in a Can," and the company is Model Co. Whatever you do, please for the love of all that is holy, do NOT use this product! I sprayed on one layer before going to bed one night and I woke up in a panic. Most fake bakes have an orangey-brown tone to them, but no. Not this one. I was a dark greenish-brown. I mean literally, my skin had this eery green tone to it! I looked sick. I refused to leave the house for two days. Even then, I didn't want to, but I had to. This crazy fake bake filled in all of my pores and clung to my arm hairs, making me look like an alien gorilla. I can't stress to you enough just how terrible this product was. I guess it serves me right. Be wary of products you've never heard of! Read reviews BEFORE purchasing and DEFINITELY before using!


Here is one tip I have learned while using fake bakes. Always wash the bottoms of your feet when you are finished using a spray tan! Run about a half inch of water in the tub and just scoot your feet around for a few minutes. Otherwise, you could end up with dark brown feet....



Spray tan gone wrong........Yeah, I'm speechless too!

No comments:

Post a Comment