Thursday, December 15, 2011

My friend Lauren is getting married!

This has put me in "creative wedding idea" mode. :)

Here is a pic of my sister, Erica, (maid of honor) Lauren, (bride) and me (bridesmaid!)  :)


Her fiance designed this ring himself, and included yellow diamonds! I love it! :)


Here are some awesome wedding pics I found for you to enjoy! :)





Now here are some pics from my wedding! :)


Lindsey caught the bouquet. :)



I had the BEST bridesmaids. :)



Dancing with my Paw Paw. :)



Such a fun picture! :)





They decorated my car so beautifully. :) ha





Little did I know that just hours after this picture was taken, I would be engaged to the love of my life. :)




The sweet message Brad had the chef write in the dessert.....


and the sweet message I wrote for him when he left for the bathroom.....




Bridal pic


No comments:

Post a Comment