Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ahhhhh Flats!

I love flats. They're comfy alternatives to the high-heel. You can wear them out and still look super nice! I usually feel prettier when I feel comfortable, so that's why I tend to wear flats more than high-heels. :)  I would love to own flats in every color. Someday..... :)











Sometimes I wonder how much money I would have if I hadn't spent sooo much on shoes. I'd be RICH. :) But I think I'd rather just keep my closet full of shoes. :)


You can buy these for $69 HERE.

Get these for $26.99 HERE.

Get these for $34.99 HERE.



If you buy these hideous things, you will be banned from this website. :) Forever. :) haha




That's my best friend, Lindsey. This pic is old, but I remember that day. We had so much fun!
So...I'm bringing up the topic of friends because last night I was thinking how lucky I was to have such a good friend like Lindsey. A girl at work upset me so much, and I thought to myself, "How can people actually act like this???" You know those girls who have to have an opinion on everything, and usually go too far? The kinda people who attack you when you're feeling good and doing well? Yeah, that's this girl. She pushed me to the edge, but I just sucked it up, and thought, "I'll call Lindsey, and she'll let me vent to her, and then I'll feel better." Thank goodness for best friends! I bit my tongue last night and did not speak my mind, which I think was probably a good thing. :)  Thank you Lindsey for being awesome! I'm calling you today!!!




15 comments:

  1. ahh such a lovely pick honey!

    Love the pink ones and the one with the bow too

    you are so pretty

    See you soon

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LOVE the glitter flats with the bows! SO cute!

    XO,
    Pauline

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/instinctofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! Anything with sparkles is the best. :)

      Delete
  3. You've got some STUNNING flats featured on this post! There are at least 5 pairs that are after my heart.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I love flats if you can't tell. lol :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE the union jack shoes !!

    Lovely blog

    http://meggturner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg those flats are just way to pretty! :') ♥♥

    Lovely pics and a cute blog!!

    http://taratarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. Folling you on GFC. Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete