Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Goodwill Cardigan!


Isn't this so cute?? It only cost me $5 at Goodwill! I looked it up online to see if I could find its value, and while I couldn't find that exact cardigan, I did find other cardigans by Grace Elements. My conclusion? This cardigan is originally about $70! 


It's very soft and fits me perfectly. Plus, I love the bright bold colors! Ahhhh Goodwill is Heaven to me. :)


Also....my really cute red boots just fell apart. I've had them for many years, and I'm proud to say they only cost me $12 at Ross! Not bad, huh? For 12 bucks, they held up quite well. Aren't....I mean weren't they so cute?


That's my bf, Lindsey. Isn't she soooo pretty????

Oh, and that dress I'm wearing, it only cost $4 at a cool little resale shop I found years ago! 




We always take pictures like this. lol  Oh, and that long island iced tea in my hand was not a good idea!

We went to the Josh Turner concert that night. He was wonderful!!!


Those margaritas were da bomb.com


No comments:

Post a Comment