Friday, January 13, 2012

Ever wondered how the Victoria's Secret Angels look so Perfect?







Let's start with Adriana Lima. Just what in the heck does she do to look so teeny tiny? She said nine days before the big fashion show, she went on a liquid diet that included powdered-egg protein shakes and a gallon of water a day. Twelve hours before the show, she took in no liquids whatsoever. She said, "Sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that!"




So what about Alessandra Ambrosio? She gave away her secret to glowing skin! For the 3 weeks leading up to the show, she began $2,500 sessions of Dr. David Colert's skin-transforming treatment, the Angel Body Triad. It consists of head-to-toe microdermabrasion, a light fruit-acid peel and GentleWaves LED laser toning. After that, an elixir made with Colbert MD Heal + Soothe night cream and Rodin Olio Lusso and body oil is massaged into the skin.


I found this stuff on Amazon, but the price is no lower than on the actual website for Dr. Colbert.

It's $145, but hey, maybe it's worth it?

Now for Miranda Kerr.



She might just have the most bizarre diet of them all! At least in the name. She follows Dr. John D'Adamo's Blood Type diet. This consists mainly of organic vegetables. Miranda said, "I am a blood type A, so I eat low-glycemic-index, high-alkaline foods, drink filtered water and eat mostly fresh produce and very little meat." Hmmm Sounds like a pretty healthy diet to me! Can't I just be hypnotized into wanting to eat like this??  If only it were that easy. :)







1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

    My website read what he said
    My web page: read what they said about it

    ReplyDelete