Thursday, January 5, 2012

How to use a Straightener to Curl Your Hair


Guess what????? My cousin and I made a tutorial on how to curl your hair with a straightener. :)



We work together...well sort of. We work within about 20 feet of each other. I work at a cryosauna, and she works at a tanning place. The two establishments are in the same building, and guess what? It's awesome! We take turns hanging out at each other's business. As you can see from the video, I was at the tanning place today. :)  She was having trouble curling her hair with a straightener, so yeah....There was my idea for my blog today! Also, she created her own blog just a few days ago. You should definitely follow her blog! Here's the link:

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, thanks for following! What a great tutorial post! :)

    - Felicity. x
    pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! And I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete