Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Randomness :)

Today is a day of inspiration, a day to just relax and be happy and inspired by everything. :) I have comprised the most random list of things to entertain you today. :) Enjoy!

First of all, I found a website that I now LOVE. :) It's called Esther.com. Here are some outfits that I especially liked. :)


















Okay, so I had a little trouble narrowing down the things I liked, so I just posted EVERYTHING I liked! There's so much more on the site though. Check it out. It's like a more upscale version of Forever 21. Of course, I cannot afford this store, so for now I'll continue shopping at Forever 21. :)

Doesn't this apply to all of us at some point or another??? haha  Well, speaking of losing weight, I'm still staying on track! I want to lose another 16 pounds. I went to the gym 2 days ago and upped the workout. I'm sore in places that I didn't even know muscles existed! Apparently there's a muscle under my collarbone. Not sure what it's called, but I have done some SERIOUS damage to it!!! But honestly, feeling sore feels good. It's a constant reminder of the goals ahead.

 Soooooo tomorrow I'm trying something new. It's called "hot yoga." Basically, you work your core to the extreme while also sweating out toxins and burning a ton of calories! I hate sweating, and I sweat easily, so this'll definitely be an uncomfortable experience for me, but nevertheless, I look forward to it. :)




Okay, now it's time to laugh. :)








Kinda scary actually...


I saved best for last......


Have a great day everyone! And if you enjoy my blog, please click "follow!" :)  -Alicia

PS: Please "like" my band's Facebook page!! :)  Click HERE.  :) Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Love the post. Made me laugh, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The last one is my fav too. lol I just hope it's photoshopped and NOT real!!! lol

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thank you so much!! :) I would LOVE to follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to add each fit to my collection!!! love love love them.

    by the way girly! im doing my very first blog link-up and i would love if you would join :) i would love to have your talent posted. not sure what the turn out will be, but this is how you start i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to!!! And btw, your gift should be there any time now. Lemme know when you get it!! I hope you like it! :) I'm so annoyed with myself, because I had a letter to go with it and I forgot to put it in the box, sooooo when you get the gift, I'll just email you what the letter said. It goes along with the gift! :)

      Delete
  4. your post make makes me laugh!!!!
    I'm following you, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
    that's genuinely good, keep up writing.

    My blog - click here to go there now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. light pink bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica bags us fake gucci p9j53p4c70 replica bags high quality replica bags high quality replica hermes handbags k8p24g5f54 replica bags nancy replica bags prada more info here x6y83q1b97 replica bags china free shipping

    ReplyDelete