Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My FREE dress!

Soooo......My awesome cousin, Danielle, cleaned out her closet yesterday and gave me the CUTEST Nine West dress! I added my purple cardigan and a purple ribbon for my hair and VOILA! I have a really cute new outfit! :)  Ignore the poor quality of the pictures. My camera sucks and I took the pics myself!



That necklace belonged to my Nanny. She had impeccable taste! :)

You will notice those robes in the background of my pictures quite often, as that is where I work. I work at a cryosauna and it is AWESOME. :)

Also....Have you ever heard of Kiss Nails? They are the bomb.com! They're just these glue-on nails, but they last about a week to two weeks. I bought them, and my little kid fingernails suddenly looked sophisticated.



Aren't they so pretty? I buy the short ones and file them down even more. They actually file down more easily than real nails!  


3 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to try these nails! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no problem! You will love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in
    which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out
    how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

    Also visit my web site ... continue reading

    ReplyDelete