Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remember that 4 dollar dress?

So....I was really wanting to turn this summer dress into a winter dress, but it just hasn't gotten cold enough here yet. I know, I know. It's January, but I promise you, it's still not that cold. BUT it was too "cool" outside to wear the dress how it is this time of year, soooo I added a pretty yellow cardigan and VOILA! I now have a "cool weather" outfit. When this crazy weird Texas weather decides that it might actually get cold, I'll add some tights and a lighter colored sweater and make a really pretty "wintery" outfit out of this dress. :)



SUMMER....




                                    WINTER....sort of. :)



I hope you guys are all having a great week! This week has been busy but fun for me. I'm hoping my husband will take me to Olive Garden tonight. :) Their salad is pretty much crack. Maybe better. Although I've never had crack, so perhaps it isn't fair to make that comparison. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment